Is Water Damage Covered by Insurance in Dane County WI?
Sudden and accidental water damage caused by an inside source, such as a busted pipe, is covered under most standard homeowner’s insurance policies. Busted water pipes, appliance malfunctions, sink or tub overflows, toilet overflows and sewage backup are common causes of water damage claims.
As a preferred vendor for most insurance carriers, SERVPRO of Dane County West works with your insurance for a stress-free claims process by managing the insurance paperwork and process. We understand that working through insurance claims can seem like an overwhelming task after a family or business has experienced water or fire damage and we are Here to Help®.
SERVPRO® has gained a unique standing with the insurance industry by:
- Adhering to the most extensive performance guidelines in the restoration industry.
- Undergoing rigorous training programs that meets the stringent certification standards of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
- Providing end-to-end insurance claim assistance through the national Claims Information Center (CIC). Clients have online access to the claim process and can monitor their claims from start to completion.
If water or fire damage strikes your property, let us help strike back! Equipped with the training, tools, and experience to quickly and efficiently mitigate water or fire damage and restore your home or business, SERVPRO of Dane County West will help make it "Like it never even happened."®
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- IICRC Certified Firm
- A+ rating from the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
- Angie's List recommended with an A-rated reputation
- 5-Star Google and Facebook rankings.
- We work with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork for a stress-free claims process.
- General Contractor License #: 1317784
Have A Water Damage Emergency in Madison, WI? Call SERVPRO of Dane County West today (608) 497-3331