About SERVPRO of Dane County West
SERVPRO of Dane County West understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Dane County West specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Dane County West can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Dane County West.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
24-Hour Emergency Service.
SERVPRO of Dane County West is locally owned and operated by James and Heather McEllistrem.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- BNI Success by Referral
- Cross Plains, WI Chamber of Commerce
- Fitchburg Chamber + Visitor Business Bureau
- General Contractor License #: 1317784
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification - IICRC
- Middleton Chamber of Commerce
- Mount Horeb Chamber of Commerce
- Verona Chamber of Commerce