Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO’s motto “Faster to Any Size Disaster”™ is more than just a slogan. It is a trademark that our company stands behind and for several good reasons.
- SERVPRO of Dane County West is available 24/7/365 for emergency services.
- SERVPRO of Dane County West is locally owned and operated with access to SERVPRO’s national resources of 1700 franchises spread across the country. This includes resources for catastrophic storm events and large commercial fire or water losses.
- SERVPRO® is a preferred vendor for countless insurance companies.
- Beyond being nationally available, SERVPRO’s services extend to both residential and commercial properties.
SERVPRO® has a proven reputation of compliance and satisfaction that allows us to be “Faster to Any Size Disaster”™.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (608) 497-3331
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Dane County West arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.