Residential, Commercial & Hospital Disinfectant
SERVPROXIDE Meets the Lowest Toxicity Rating Approved by the EPA
SARS-CoV-2 causes COVID-19. SERVPROXIDE kills similar viruses and can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used following the directions for use against Canine Parvovirus on hard non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Designed to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, and mold on hard surfaces, SERVPROXIDE is also effective for sanitizing soft surfaces, which means this single cleaner can help eliminate many viral pathogens from virtually any surface in your space. SERVPROXIDE is also formulated for everyday use because it meets the lowest toxicity rating approved by the EPA. Specifically, this product may be used around:
- Pets (both cats and dogs)
- Food preparation
SERVPROXIDE ‘s wide range of applications means you can effectively kill viral pathogens in areas across your workplace. Uses include:
- Homes, Daycares, Schools, and Places of Worship
- Hospitals, Doctor and Dental Offices, Nursing Homes, Veterinary Clinics and Laboratories
- Restaurants and Bars
- Hair and Nail Salons
- Vehicles, Ambulances, Buses
- Gyms, Locker Rooms, Sports Equipment
IN THE EVENT YOU HAVE A COVID-19 POSITIVE CASE AT YOUR PLACE OF BUSINESS, CALL IN THE EXPERTS.
- If you encounter a positive case of COVID-19 or are interested in a deep-clean for your space, SERVPRO® of Dane County West professionals are ready with our pathogen cleaning program, Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. This professional pathogen cleaning goes significantly beyond a typical routine clean and can be achieved only with our professionally trained staff, equipment, and products.
Have Questions? Call SERVPRO of Dane County West Today (608) 497-3331.
**Certified SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the job according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry standards (CDC, RIA, IICRC) EPA-approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience and result.