Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Mount Horeb

This kitchen remodel was the result of fire damage in Mount Horeb, WI. The home was engulfed in flames, leaving extensive fire damage throughout the home. The... READ MORE

Commercial Water Loss in Fitchburg, WI from Broken Sprinkler Head

This was a commercial water loss in Fitchburg, WI that occurred due to a broken sprinkler head. We were called out over the weekend to help this business open i... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Verona, WI

The before picture shows an electrical fire in Verona, WI, that led to substantial odor and smoke damage throughout this home. To repair the fire, smoke, and od... READ MORE

Sewage Pump Failure in Beaver Dam, WI

These before and after pictures are from storm damage in Beaverdam, Wisconsin. The water loss occurred due to the failure of a sewage pump during a storm in the... READ MORE

Broken Water Pipe in Lodi, WI

These before and after pictures are from a water loss in Lodi, Wisconsin, that occurred from a broken water pipe. The homeowners, unfortunately, did not become ... READ MORE

Extreme Floor Buckling From Storm Damage

This job was from a storm in Waunakee, Wisconsin, where sump-pumps failed to keep up with the amount of rain coming in. The sport court and the lower level of t... READ MORE

Fire Engulfs Roof - Thankfully No One Was Hurt!

These before and after pictures are from a fire loss in Mount Horeb, WI. The fire destroyed the roof and charred the house framing that remained. As you can see... READ MORE

Exhaust Fan Fire Damage

This was a commercial job at a senior living facility in Middleton, WI, where an exhaust fan had caught fire. As you can see from the pictures, the exhaust fan... READ MORE

Water Heater Malfunction in Vacant Commercial Building

This job was a water loss from a water heater malfunction in a vacant commercial building in Middleton, Wisconsin. The water heater leaked for an undetermined a... READ MORE

Washing Machine Malfunction that Created a Continuous Leak in Madison, WI

This job was a water loss from a washing machine malfunction in Madison, WI. Unfortunately, the floors in this laundry room were not salvageable as they were wa... READ MORE