Why Choose a Trained Specialist to Mitigate Your Dane County Home or Business?
SERVPRO of Dane County West Professionals understands the trauma that follows a loss to your home or commercial facility. We understand that your property contains many of your most valuable possessions and when fire, water, or smoke damage takes control of your life, we help you take it back.
SERVPRO of Dane County West Adheres to IICRC standards on your job.
SERVPRO of Dane County West is an IICRC firm.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is a non-profit organization devoted to the certification and standard setting for professional inspection, cleaning, restoration, and remediation service industries
We Strictly Adhere to the Following:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy, agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
Our technicians have these IICRC Certifications:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
Technicians are proficient at mold and sewage remediation techniques and how to perform these procedures in the field while protecting the health and safety of workers and occupants on your property.
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
Technicians learn to dry water-damaged structures efficiently and effectively using monitoring devices, extraction systems, and drying equipment..
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
Technicians are proficient at all types of smoke and fire damage, job planning, equipment, and practical cleaning procedures in fire and smoke settings.
- Odor Control Technician (OCT)
Technicians know how to address odors and deodorization techniques including odor control caused by biological sources such as decomposition, urine contamination, mold, and other sources.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
Technicians learn techniques and procedures to deal with water losses, sewer backflows, and contamination such as mold.
SERVPRO of Dane County West Professionals are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, to help you regain control quickly. We work with your insurance. SERVPRO of Dane County West is proud to serve the West Dane County, Madison, WI area.
What our Customers say...Testimonials
Have Water Damage, Storm Damage, Flood Damage, Fire Damage or Mold?
Call SERVPRO of Dane County West Today (608) 497-3331