Faster to Any Disaster
One, Four, Eight - SERVPRO® of Dane County West has the equipment and personnel.
Service Response Guidelines
- Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO® of Dane County West Professional will contact you to arrange for service.
- Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO® of Dane County West Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services (if necessary).
- Within eight business hours, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to you by a SERVPRO® of Dane County West Professional.
About SERVPRO of Dane County West
SERVPRO of Dane County West specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
SERVPRO of Dane County West - #608-497-3331
#spdcw #SERVPROdanecountywest #24houremergencyservice #restoration #firedamage #cleanup #waterdamage #mold #SERVPROdcw #SERVPROdaneco
Putting You Back in Control
When fire and water take control of your life, we help you take it back. - SERVPRO of Dane County West #608-497-3331
As a leader in fire and water cleanup and restoration, our number one goal is returning damage to its preloss condition, doing all we can to make it "Like it never even happened." Whenever SERVPRO of Dane County West steps onto a job site, it’s about total restoration of the damage and about the life of the customer being helped.
Like it was never dirty, like it was never overflowed, like it never caught fire, like it never spilled, like it never smoldered - whatever the case, with SERVPRO of Dane County West our goal is to make it "Like it never even happened."
Tips for Preparing Your Home for Winter Weather
Tips for Preparing Your Home for Winter Weather - SERVPRO of Dane County West #608-497-3331
- Keep cabinet doors open during cold spells. This allows warm air to circulate around pipes.
- Keep a slow trickle of water flowing through faucets, especially if the pipes for faucets run through unheated or uninsulated areas of your home.
- Consider shutting off outdoor faucets. Find the shut-off valve in the basement or crawl space and turn it to off.
- If you follow the previous step, then open the outdoor faucet to help ensure it drains completely and the inner valve is shut off.
- Ensure gutters are clean and secure. Leaves and debris accumulate, causing a damming effect on gutters, which could lead to roof problems and water damage.
- Proper maintenance of your furnace can help reduce the risk of puffbacks.
SERVPRO of Dane County West