The Right Equipment - Fire Damage Restoration
SERVPRO of Dane County West understands that using professional equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing claims loss expense. When time maters, technology and equipment must be counted on to perform. SERVPRO of Dane County West Professionals will answer your call with fast action, exceptional equipment, and trained, uniformed personnel. Certainly, the right tool for the job is vital to timely mitigation and restoration, but perhaps more important, SERVPRO of Dane County West fire damage professionals are thoroughly trained in fire cleanup and restoration. For instance, knowing the different types of smoke and their behavior patterns are vital to proper restoration.
- Wet Smoke - Plastics and Synthetics; Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary.
- Dry Smoke - Paper and Wood; Fast burning, high temperatures, dry powdery, no smeary residues.
- Protein - Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot - Furnace Puff Backs.
- Other Types - Tear gas, fingerprint powder and fire extinguisher residue.
Pretesting determines the proper cleaning methods and allows SERVPRO of Dane County West Professionals to focus on saving your precious items. Isn't that what really matters?
- Ultra Low Volume (ULV) Foggers will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that easily penetrates sites where odor-causing residues accumulate. The device can also be used to apply fungicides and disinfectants.
- Thermal Foggers dispense solvent-based products in large volume, dense fogs suitable for confined areas. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that pair with and neutralize odor-causing particles.
You Have So Much Invested In Your Property; Trust Professionals to Protect Your Most Valuable Asset!
When fire and water take control of your life, we help you take it back.
SERVPRO of Dane County West #608-497-3331
24-Hour Emergency Service. Independently owned and operated.